Chiropractic Rehabilitation Centers
New Jersey DC Moves Up in the World of Politics
Dr. Timothy Eustace, a doctor of chiropractic from Maywood, N.J., who has practiced in Maywood for the past 25 years and served as the town's mayor since 2007, was elected to the New Jersey General Assembly in November.
Dr. Eustace, a longtime member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (ANJC), begins serving the 38th District (Bergen County) this month.
Dr. Eustace is a 1985 graduate of the now-defunct Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic. Prior to becoming mayor, he served 13 years on the Maywood borough council, and also served as president of the Chamber of Commerce and Maywood Rotary. In 2011, Dr. Eustace was nominated as the Democratic candidate for the vacated General Assembly seat following statewide redistricting.
By Editorial Staff
Articles and Studies
- Conservative Care Beats Medication for Neck Pain
- Chiropractic at the Minnesota State Zoo
- Careful Coding: Spinal Anomalies
- The Multidisciplinary Model: A Trend That Can't Be Ignored
- Taking a Wrist Series: It's About the Carpals
- Foods Consumed by the Healthiest People: The Sardinian Diet
- What Happens in Texas Won't Stay in Texas
- New Jersey DC Moves Up in the World of Politics
- Informed Consent Comes to California
- Insurance Win for Illinois DCs, Other Providers
- Chiro. Upgrade in Minn. Budget
- Parker Continues Support of Susan G. Komen Walk
- Standard Process Funds Scholarship for SCU Student
- NYCC Sports Science Program Approved by State Education Department
- Dr. Joel Alcantara Joins Life West
- TCC to Provide Chiropractic Care at Community Clinic